Connect With Us
Travel Health Services
International Medicine Center is staffed by a team of experts at providing travel indicated immunizations, antimalarial medications, travel medicine kits, remote work fit-for-duty and medical fitness exams, and internal medicine/infectious diseases/tropical medical consultations enroute or post-travel.
Our clientele are leisure travelers, entire families, corporate workers, adventure travelers, expatriates, and professionals.
We serve all the top energy and international companies in Houston.
Specific Offered Services,
- Doctor At A Distance™ (DAD): medical oversight and counseling for evolving situations overseas and at sea; providing optimal input in the use of limited, on-site resources as well as decision-making on case triage.
- Medical Director functions,
- Medical protocol (for remote workers) development
- Develop drug formularies matched to medical expertise/capabilities in remote locations
- Medical policies and procedures for specific situations (malaria, Ebola, foodborne illness)
- Work-Fitness and Return-To-Work Examinations
- Post-Work Incident Exams for work-acquired illnesses and injuries
- Perform analysis of medical management of employee’s personal medical providers to communicate appropriateness to company officials with respect to medical issues as the impact employee’s work-fitness (on mutual agreement of the employee and company)
- Topical Seminars/Presentations on breaking medical issues relevant to a company’s staff and activities/projects
- Function as a company-independent medical operator to handle projects and incidents in which it would serve the company’s and their employees’ interests to have a neutral party to preside and advise
- Perform remote project/worksite visits to evaluate reasonably achievable medical capabilities (staff expertise and equipment/supplies) and advise the company on limits of service provision, situations to be handled on-site, and triggers for medical evacuation and triage
How do I schedule an appointment?
Online: Schedule an Appointment.
Call Us: (713) 550-2000 A customer service representative will help you choose an appointment time, and can forward any documents to be completed prior to your visit.