Connect With Us
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to traveldoc.com, the International Medicine Center’s website.
We have established these Terms and Conditions of Use for this website. It spells out what you can expect from us and what we expect from you. By accessing any areas of traveldoc.com, users (Users) agree to be legally bound and to abide by the terms set forth below.
Traveldoc.com is owned and operated by International Medicine Center Enterprises, Inc. Any references herein to “We”, “Us”, or “traveldoc.com” shall be deemed to refer to International Medicine Center Enterprises, Inc. (“IMC”) and its affiliates, including their employees, agents, officers and assigns.
This site is created and controlled by IMC in the State of Texas. As such, the laws of the State of Texas will govern the disclaimers, terms and conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. We reserve the right to make changes to this site and these disclaimers, terms and conditions at any time. User hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consents to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Texas, and of the United States of America located in the State of Texas for any litigation arising out of or relating to use of or purchase made through traveldoc.com. User agrees not to commence any litigation relating thereto except in such courts, waives any objection to the laying of venue of any such litigation in the courts of the State of Texas, and agrees not to plead or claim in any court of the State of Texas that such litigation brought therein has been brought in an inconvenient forum.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:
- User expressly agrees that use of traveldoc.com is at User’s sole risk. We do not warrant that traveldoc.com will be uninterrupted or error free, nor do we make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of traveldoc.com, or as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information content, service, or merchandise provided through traveldoc.com.
- THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY US ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE, THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. NO ORAL ADVICE OR WRITTEN INFORMATION GIVEN BY US OR OUR AFFILIATES, NOR ANY OF THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PROVIDERS, OR THE LIKE, SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY; NOR SHALL USER RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE.
- Under no circumstance shall we or any other party involved in creating, producing, or distributing traveldoc.com be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use traveldoc.com, including but not limited to reliance by User on any information obtained from traveldoc.com or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or email, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to our records, programs or services. User hereby acknowledges that this paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise, and services available through traveldoc.com. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- TRAVELDOC.COM DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE: Traveldoc.com is provided for informational purposes only and is not to be construed or used as medical advice. As such the information on this website, and any other information to which our website links, is not to be considered medical advice for a specific medical case or problem, including for the purpose or diagnosis or treatment. For case-specific medical care and recommendations, you are advised to see a physician.
- USE OF THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT CREATE A PHYSICIAN-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP: IMC employs or affiliates with physicians and other licensed professionals to provide medical advice and services at its facility in Houston, Texas. No physician-patient relationship exists between You and our licensed providers, or Us, until you establish a formal professional relationship by way of a face-to-face meeting and evaluation with one of our licensed professionals.
- IMC does not warranty or guarantee the information on the IMC is accurate, complete, or up to date. IMC, therefore, denies responsibility for omissions or errors in the website content and any adverse results from relying upon and using such information. Again, the website user is always to rely upon the recommendations of a physician with whom they have a physician-patient relationship.Similarly, IMC does not guarantee the accuracy, validity, or completeness of its website content regarding diseases, immunizations and other medical preventive strategies, medications, treatment protocols, diagnostic tests and protocols, epidemiological content, medical risk, legal or governmental regulations or requirements in the U.S. or abroad. IMC gives no warranties regarding its website content regarding these matters, as well as prevailing trip destination conditions or risks with respect to weather, transportation, living accommodations, travel carriers/vendors, crime, social disruption, local medical care, food/water safety, acts of God, or any other adverse circumstance not reasonably foreseeable without being at the destination(s) or on the planned trip.
- IF YOU HAVE SUFFERED AN INJURY OR HAVE ACQUIRED A MEDICAL PROBLEM/CONDITION, CONSULT A PHYSICIAN IMMEDIATELY: If you have suffered an injury or have acquired a medical problem/condition, you are not to rely upon the IMC website content to address the situation. You are advised to promptly seek appropriate medical evaluation from a physician.
Unless otherwise indicated, all content on IMC’s website is the property of Rensimer Enterprises, Ltd. or its licensors and is protected by the copyright statutes of the United States, as well as international copyright laws. This includes, but is not limited to,
- Website design/graphics
- IMC logos and their graphic design
- International Medicine Center name
- Doctor-At-A-Distance name
- Traveldoc.com domain name
- Website text, button icons
- Audio/Video content
- Written content
- Photographic and other images
- IMC forms/questionnaires
- Website layout
- IMC Website software
- IMC products/services
Summary: Compilation of all content on the IMC Website and its form and format is the exclusive property of Rensimer Enterprises, Ltd. (REL) and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Unless specifically authorized in writing by REL, any use of these materials, or of any other materials placed on the website by entities other than REL, for any purpose, is prohibited without express permission, in writing, by REL.
IMC (excluding its staff and agents) reserves any rights not expressly granted by these Terms & Conditions or any applied end-user license agreements.
Those who believe that content appearing on the Internet compromises or infringes upon their rights as copyright crimes under U.S. copyright law are provided recourse under The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA). If you believe that content on the IMC website violates your copyright, please send IMC a notice requesting the material be removed.
Furthermore, the DMCA permits you to send a counter-notice to us if you believe we have wrongfully sent you a notice of copyright infringement.
The DMCA contains specific requirements for such notices and counter-notices. Written notifications must conform to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512 (C)(3)(A). You should seek professional legal advice in such matters, before sending a notice. Forward all such notices, in writing, to IMC’s and REL’s agent:
Edward R. Rensimer, MD
915 Gessner, #525
Houston, TX 77024
IMC may permit you to record and store information on the website. You are personally responsible for ensuring that such information is secure from unauthorized access, if you regard it as sensitive and confidential. Therefore, it is your sole responsibility to,
- Promptly notify, in writing, IMC of the need to deactivate a password or remove information.
- Control use and disclosure of your activation codes and password(s).
- Control access to, as well as authorize and monitor use of, your account and password.
International Medicine Center, Doctor at a Distance, and traveldoc.com, and any other product or service name, slogan, or logo contained in International Medicine Center, Inc. websites are trademarks and service marks of International Medicine Center, Inc. or its affiliates and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of International Medicine Center, Inc. or the applicable trademark holder. All rights in these marks are reserved. Ownership of all such trademarks and the goodwill associated therewith remains with International Medicine Center, Inc., its affiliates, or the applicable trademark holder. In addition, the look and feel of the International Medicine Center, Inc. site (including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts) is the service mark, trademark, and/or trade dress of International Medicine Center, Inc. and may not be copied, imitated, or used (in whole or in part) without International Medicine Center, Inc.’s prior written permission. All other trademarks, product names, and company names and logos appearing on traveldoc.com are the property of their respective owners.
Final, Miscellaneous Terms
- IMC Disclaimer of Endorsement: Any mention of specific services or products by the IMC Website is not an endorsement or recommendation of such services or products or third-parties by IMC or its affiliates, unless clearly stated.
- IMC Website Content Potential Copyright Violations: Inform IMC and REL immediately, in writing, of any IMC Website content that you believe infringes a copyright, is inaccurate, or is otherwise unauthorized. Users agree that they will not upload or disseminate or forward any content, including secure messaging, that possibly violates the rights of others, possibly violates copyright, is possibly unlawful, or is possibly inaccurate.
- Third-Party Website Policies/Security: IMC is not responsible for content on other websites or Internet information sources to which it may be linked. Likewise, IMC cannot be held responsible for the security of information exchange or the privacy practices or any other practices or policies of third-party websites. The IMC website user must review each third-party website’s terms and conditions of use, individually, to inform themselves to what they agree in using such sites.
- Third-Party Websites: Unless otherwise stated, a link by the IMC website to a third-party website does not constitute an endorsement of that party or its products or services, and does not validate the accuracy, completeness, or veracity of the content of that website; and, IMC cannot be considered accountable for it or for the use of it by any party.
International Medicine Center will not send you any unsolicited information, including email regarding any commercial offers or advertisements at any time without your permission. We value the relationships we have with our customers and future customers, so we respect boundaries
Breach of Terms & Conditions
As a user of the IMC website, you agree that any of the following actions will be a material breach of these Terms & Conditions,
- Intentionally introducing or distributing harmful computer code, such as viruses
- Harming, or intending to harm others, as understood by a reasonable person, through the use of interactive services
- Collecting information, unannounced, illicitly, and/or without written permission of IMC or other parties linked to IMC, through the IMC Website (such as email addresses)
- Disseminating content that is slanderous, abusive, harassing, threatening, hateful, defamatory, obscene, disinformational, or otherwise unlawful
- Transmitting content that violates the privacy, intellectual, or publicity rights of others
- Misrepresenting yourself as another person at sign-on to the website
- Using secure messaging in a manner or purpose that is unlawful (U.S. or internationally) or in violation of IMC or IMC Website policies
With regard to all of the above, as well as everything previously stated in these Terms & Conditions, IMC expressly reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or deny a user’s access to any or all areas of the IMC Website, with or without cause, entirely at IMC’s discretion.
The provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Use are intended to be severable. If for any reason any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall be held invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part in any jurisdiction, such provision shall, as to such jurisdiction, be ineffective to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability without in any manner affecting the validity or enforceability thereof in any other jurisdiction or the remaining provisions hereof in any jurisdiction.